Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Manu S <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/11 07:31:40 UTC

Monitoring Hadoop Cluster

Hi All,

Which is the best monitoring tool for Hadoop cluster monitoring? Ganglia or
Nagios?

Thanks,
Manu S

Re: Monitoring Hadoop Cluster

Posted by Stu Teasdale <st...@drogna.org.uk>.
I've helped out linking hadoop to munin using jmx querying in the past,
there's a writeup at:

http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/wikis/MediaWiki/lawa/index.php/Munin_for_Hadoop

Stu

--