Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrew Evans <An...@hygenicsdata.com> on 2016/08/01 15:29:19 UTC

RE: Help Wanted for Potential Projects

There is no relocation needed. There are alternatives such as Asana, Skype, or Microsoft Lync. I am sure we could find a way through there. I have a Scrum board currently at SeeNowDo.com.

Are you interested in the project? Would you like to take a look at the SRS and SDS? I would like to be able to create something powerful enough to nearly build integrated databases intelligently and also beat commercially available tools while working within existing software like Pentaho. It is a purely Open Source project.

Andrew