Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Chris Pizzo <ch...@artinside.com> on 2003/02/26 18:41:58 UTC

How do I convert HTML to PDF

Hi All,
I want to take an Invoice that exists as an html doc and convert it to a
PDF file to attach to an email.  I have been looking at DocSet but this
seems better suited for large documents.  Any help?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: How do I convert HTML to PDF

Posted by "Ken Y. Clark" <kc...@logsoft.com>.
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Chris Pizzo wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:41:58 -0500
> From: Chris Pizzo <ch...@artinside.com>
> To: modperl@perl.apache.org
> Subject: How do I convert HTML to PDF
>
> Hi All,
> I want to take an Invoice that exists as an html doc and convert it to a
> PDF file to attach to an email.  I have been looking at DocSet but this
> seems better suited for large documents.  Any help?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Chris,

This isn't a mod_perl question.  Have you tried to Google "html2ps"?

ky

Re: How do I convert HTML to PDF

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.

Check out HTMLDoc. http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/