Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/12/13 18:47:05 UTC

Sync to ibiblio seems to not be working....

The sync to ibiblio seems to not be working.   Stuff deployed a few days
ago hasn't appeared yet.

I checked the log at:
http://repo1.maven.org/reports/sync/last-sync-results.txt

and the bottom just has:

I don't see any rsync status messages, any "timeout" errors, etc....
Should there be?   Is that the right log to look at?

I'd be happy to help out trying to diagnose the issue if someone could
point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Sync to ibiblio seems to not be working....

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
The IP address of login.ibiblio.org had changed, so ssh was bombing
out since known_hosts was wrong. I've updated and am re-running the
commands from maven-meeper now.

- Brett