Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/26 12:57:56 UTC

Contributions

Hello, Ignite Community!

My name is Dmitriy. I would like to contribute to Apache Ignite and want to
start with this issue - IGNITE-5078.
JIRA ID: dpavlov. Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Contributions

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Sanjay,

My recommendation would be to start with one of these tickets prepared by Ignite committers:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5046?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5046?jql=project%20=%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20=%20OPEN>

—
Denis

Re: Contributions

Posted by Sanjay Dash <sa...@gmail.com>.