Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 15:25:09 UTC

solr1.3 - testing language ?

Hi,
Do you know how can I check properly languages ?
I implemented multi language search, but I didn't finished the website in
PHP, how can I check it works properly?
Thanks a lot

Re: solr1.3 - testing language ?

Posted by Norberto Meijome <nu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok so straight by the admin part !

Hi Johanna - not sure what you mean by 'the admin part'.

> it should work .. so it doesn't

if you tell us what you did (what url you called) , what you expect to receive
back (sample of your indexed data) and what you get instead , we may be able to
offer better answers...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Two things have come out of Berkeley, Unix and LSD.
It is uncertain which caused the other.

Warned.

Re: solr1.3 - testing language ?

Posted by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com>.