Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by David Marston/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/02/06 17:14:38 UTC

Repeated unary +/- (was: user actions)

The latest grammar (15 November 2002) for XPath shows in Production 40:
UnaryExpr ::= ("-" | "+")* UnionExpr
meaning that you can flip the sign bit (or no-op) as much as you want.
.................David Marston

Re: Repeated unary +/- (was: user actions)

Posted by sc...@us.ibm.com.

I'm bringing the issue up in the W3C WGs.  Let's see what happens.

> If they say you can do it, we must do it.

If we see something that doesn't make good sense, we can always push back
(with due consideration).  These drafts are not yet set in stone.

-scott

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.