Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Tom White <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 00:28:44 UTC

Whirr graduation resolution

For the charter
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/podling-tlp-resolution.txt)
we need a description and scope for Whirr. I suggest "software related
to running services on cloud infrastructure". Does that sound
appropriate?

It's usual for the initial composition of the PMC to be the current
set of committers, but let me know if you don't want to be a part of
the PMC when the TLP is formed and I won't include your name. We also
need to choose a PMC chair.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: Whirr graduation resolution

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Tom as chair

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org> wrote:

> +1 tom for chair
>
> -A

A non-binding +1 for Tom

- ashish

Re: Whirr graduation resolution

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.
+1 tom for chair

-A

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 for description and for Tom as PMC chair.

Graduation is an important moment for us as a community and I'm glad we
reached this point.

--
-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro