Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Leangen <dl...@canada.com> on 2004/05/21 04:01:11 UTC

Re: [Flowscript] Obtaining servlet context directory

Is anybody able to tell me how to get the context path from flowscript?

I noticed some threads on the subject, but wasn't able to find any
answers...

For example: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=107104826800001&r=1&w=2

I'd like to be able to access a file from within my webapp, but I keep
getting a "FileNotFoundException" because I'm not able to get the context
from within flowscript.

Thanks!!

Re: [Flowscript] Obtaining servlet context directory

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
David Leangen wrote:

> Is anybody able to tell me how to get the context path from flowscript?
>
> I noticed some threads on the subject, but wasn't able to find any
> answers...
>
> For example: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=107104826800001&r=1&w=2
>
> I'd like to be able to access a file from within my webapp, but I keep
> getting a "FileNotFoundException" because I'm not able to get the context
> from within flowscript.

I think you could obtain a SourceResolver and resolve
the URI "context:///".

-- Andreas