Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ganael LAPLANCHE <gl...@jouve.fr> on 2002/09/18 11:52:47 UTC

XSL troubles

Hi !

I'm new to cocoon. I'm trying to use an xsl page to allow users to view
the xml one...

I modified the sitemap to use the dynamic-page2html.xsl. It works. But
when I try to use another xsl page, I get this error :

type fatal

message org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid processing instruction name
(saxon:warning)

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read
resource
file:/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/docs/test/indexedData/UMLV-2002-000001/UMLV-2002-000001-XML.xml: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid processing instruction name (saxon:warning)

source Cocoon servlet

I don't understand what is invalid ? Could someone help me ?

Thank you very much,

Ganaël.

Re: XSL troubles

Posted by Ganael LAPLANCHE <gl...@jouve.fr>.
Hi Barbara !

Here is a zip file containing all the xsl files (based on the TEI dtd).
The main one (the on I use) is called "teihtml.xsl"... If you can help me...

Thank you very much,

Ganaël.

Re: XSL troubles

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wednesday 18 September 2002 14:59, Ganael LAPLANCHE wrote:
> I've got a very stupid question : what is a "processing instruction" ???

Well there are no stupid questions I think, but existing resources will tell
you a lot. Try searching

"processing instruction" tutorial

on www.google.com, for example..

-Bertrand

Re: XSL troubles

Posted by Ganael LAPLANCHE <gl...@jouve.fr>.
Many thanks Vadim :)

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Re: XSL troubles

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Re: XSL troubles

Posted by Ganael LAPLANCHE <gl...@jouve.fr>.
Thank you very much :)
But I don't understand why it doesn't work...

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Ilya A. Kriveshko wrote:
> Ganael LAPLANCHE wrote:
>
>> Hi Vadim,
>>
>> I've got a very stupid question : what is a "processing instruction" ???
>>

> The tags at the beginning of the XML file that start with '<?' and end
> with '?>'. Like:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>

May I be pedantic? The above is not a processing instruction, it's the
XML declaration.

Regards,

Joerg

Re: XSL troubles