Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Green Bean <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/07 23:52:36 UTC

Memory Leak

It seems that there is a memory leak somewhere in someones code that causes our server to run out of memory after a couple of weeks.  When I profile my server (jboss-3.0.6_tomcat-4.1.18 and axis 1.1) before and after a few simple soap doc style messages, I get the information shown in the attached jpg.  Is this bad?  Most of the elements shown on the screen can be traced back to a static saxParsers object from the AXIS api.

Attempting to find an alleged memory leak throughout all of this code is causing me to develop a sinister laugh.  Please help me! Muhahahh!