Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Maurice <in...@cuhka.com> on 2016/03/05 12:22:24 UTC

How to create a repository with Gradle

I'm using Gradle to build various OSGi bundles. The BND plugin I use is
biz.aQute.bnd:biz.aQute.bnd.gradle:3.0.0. Currently I 'deploy' all my
bundles to a Maven local repository so they are easily accessed by other
sources.

When I deploy a bundle into Felix I use install file://<full path>, but
I would rather have a quicker way using deploy <...>.

Is there a command line utility that creates a OBR out of this directory
structure?

Maurice.