Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by babloosony <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/25 11:05:06 UTC

How to change saop response element name ?

Hi,

I have below response soap message generated using Apache AXIS 1.2 RC2
deployed on WebSphere 5.1 Application Server :

response soap message
--------------------------------------
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: WebSphere Application Server/5.1
Connection: close

<soapenv:Envelope
   <soapenv:Body>
      <getMyMethodResponse xmlns="http://ws.as.com/wsdl/ds">
         <INFO xmlns="http://ws.as.com/schemas/ds">
         </INFO>
      </getMyMethodResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

In the above soap message I want top change the element
<getMyMethodResponse> to element <CALLERMETHOD>. How do I do that. Is
there a way to configure this in AXIS ?  Can anyone please suggest ?

Thanks,
Kumar.

Re: How to change saop response element name ?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Use document/literal (or wrapped) and define the response method
element to be <CALLERMETHOD>. (This assumes you are using the WSDL
First (TM) method.)

e.g.,

<wsdl:message name="methodResponse">
   <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:CALLERMETHOD"/>
</wsdl:message>

- Anne