Posted to builds@apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> on 2011/09/02 19:43:59 UTC

jdk7 missing on Jenkins hosts?

Hi, I'm trying to run tests on the Jenkins hosts, but afaict jdk7 is
not installed. This is on hadoop6:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-jdk7/5/console

from what I can tell only java6 is installed, from my configuration:

$ ls /home/hudson/tools/java
jdk1.6.0_26
latest

and:

JAVA_HOME = /home/hudson/tools/java/latest1.7

Thanks!

Patrick

RE: jdk7 missing on Jenkins hosts?

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

On the Lucene FreeBSD slave we have a patched JDK7 without the famous Lucene
bugs :-)

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
That did it thanks!

If you could get it onto the other hadoop# machines at some point that
would be great, I nailed it down to hadoop6 for now.

Patrick

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Patrick