Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/28 07:55:37 UTC

[Notcie] online live about the features in the coming 1.3.0

hi ,

I had an online live on May 26 and introduce the new features about the
coming 1.3.0. There were 700 people online.  if you are interested in this,
the playback address:
https://www.slidestalk.com/DolphinScheduler/Dolphin_Scheduler_Roadmap

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re: Re: [Notcie] online live about the features in the coming 1.3.0

Posted by huangming <hu...@163.com>.
good job!

huangming

From: lidong dai
Date: 2020-05-28 19:12
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Notcie] online live about the features in the coming 1.3.0
you can download from dolphinscheduler website:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/download/2020-05-26/DolphinScheduler_Feature_Roadmap.pdf

Best Regards

huangming <hu...@163.com> 于2020年5月28日周四 下午4:34写道:

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.