Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Richard Emberson <re...@edgedynamics.com> on 2004/12/01 18:06:57 UTC

UserTransaction and WebdavResource

I'd like to create a J2EE application which is both a Slide client and
a database and jms client. The Slide client will use the WebdavResouce
class with its transaction methods (startTransaction, commitTransaction,
abortTransaction, etc.). The J2EE client part will use a UserTransaction
(or the theadlocal transaction mechanism) to mediate the transactions.

How can I wrap these together to form a single transaction mechanism
- doing Slide and database/jms actions all within a single transaction?

Thanks.

Richard

may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.

Re: UserTransaction and WebdavResource

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
There is a Slide connector that can be used. However, it currently
works with JBoss only. Have a look at the thread Andrew Tibets
started.

Oliver

Posted by Richard Emberson <re...@edgedynamics.com>.
Never mind, I found WebDAVXAResource.java.

RME

Posted by Richard Emberson <re...@edgedynamics.com>.