Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Goutham Pratapa <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 09:26:53 UTC

Airflow with Celery

Hi all,

I have been using airflow with Celery executor in the background

https://hastebin.com/sipecovomi.ini --> airflow.cfg

https://hastebin.com/urutokuvoq.py   --> The dag I have been using

This shows that the dag is always in running state.

Airflow flower shows nothing in the tasks or in the broker.

Did I miss anything can anyone help me in this regard.

--
Cheers !!!
Goutham Pratapa

Re: Airflow with Celery

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
I had similar issues with Airflow running the Celery executor.

The celery_result_backend should be a persistent database like Postgres or
MySql. What broker are you using? I would recommend using Redis or
RabbitMQ, depending on what you like the most.

Cheers, Fokko

Re: Airflow with Celery

Posted by David Capwell <dc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow with Celery