Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 00:45:00 UTC

[VOTE] - Restarting the vote to --- Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts

I understand it is good practice to restart a vote if the vote thread
becomes heavy with discussion.  This is the case with the vote that was
begun at
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11201.html
which contains some issues raised and comments to address each of those
issues.

So please vote to ratify the Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2
artifacts at http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC5a/ which
have been voted for by the Tuscany PPMC.

Vote thread:*
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg09797.html
Result thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg10046.html

Kind Regards, Kelvin.

Re: [VOTE] - Restarting the vote to --- Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

-- dims

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Passed with +1 votes from rubys, farra and davanum and no -1s.
Thanks to all for reviewing and commenting.
Kelvin.