Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark Babcock <ma...@cormineid.com> on 2007/06/11 20:44:10 UTC

java 2 wsdl

Hello,

I'm not even sure where to begin this plea for assistance.  So I will
start with

The known's.   I'm trying to use the WSDL2Java utility (ANT file below).
However,

I'm trying to connect to a HTTPS wsdl and I'm getting an error about the
certificates.

Javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException:

Unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

I can open my web browser and it works fine to the wsdl file. I have the
cert loaded on the machine.

The system administrator did that.  It's a windows server 2003.   Can
anyone offer any assistance ?

Thank you

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- ========================================= -->

<!-- wsdl2java                             -->

<!-- ========================================= -->

<project name="xxxWSDL2Java" default="main" basedir=".">

<!--
==================================================================== -->

<!-- creates axis stubs for webservices
-->

<!--
==================================================================== -->

      <target  name="generateWebServiceStubs" depends="">

            <java  classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java"
fork="true">

                  <classpath>

                        <pathelement location="axis.jar"/>

                        <pathelement location="axis-ant.jar" />

                        <pathelement location="jaxrpc.jar" />

                        <pathelement
location="commons-logging-1.0.4.jar" />

                        <pathelement
location="commons-discovery-0.2.jar" />

                        <pathelement location="wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar" />

                  </classpath>

                  <arg value="https://pathtoremotewebserver?WSDL"/>

                  <arg value="-o$\{src.dir\}/main" />

            </java>

      </target>

      <target name="main" depends="generateWebServiceStubs">

            <echo>

                  Building

            </echo>

      </target>