Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/07/11 12:20:26 UTC

Summary available?

Hi folks,
I am trying to catch up on the D&I work, and I am counting some nearly
700 emails spread over 40 different threads on this list over the past
month - Assuming we didn't start 40 different initiatives, is it
possible to get a summary of the following?:

- Which decisions have been made?
- Which initiatives have, if any, been started?
- Which initiatives are in the planning stage and could use input?

I'd love to help out where I can find an itch to scratch, but the volume
of email seem very overwhelming, and there appears to be a rather
intense signal-to-noise ratio here.

I realize this might be a big ask, but if someone could indulge me with
whatever summary they can provide, that would be a big help :)

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: Summary available?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.