Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jörg Henne <j....@levigo.de> on 2006/03/28 19:32:04 UTC

Eclipse code formatting profile for MINA/DS?

Hi,

since I just can't keep myself from hidding Ctrl-Shift-F from time to
time: is there already a code formatting profile for Eclipse which
formats the way the existing code is formatted?

Thanks
Joerg Henne

Re: Eclipse code formatting profile for MINA/DS?

Posted by Jörg Henne <j....@levigo.de>.
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> Jörg Henne wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> since I just can't keep myself from hidding Ctrl-Shift-F from time to
>> time: is there already a code formatting profile for Eclipse which
>> formats the way the existing code is formatted?
>
> Hi,
>
> Take a look here for the directory projects formatting in eclipse:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/trunks/resources/formatting.xml?rev=375834&view=log
>

> Cheers,
> Alex

Thanks. I've put this information up on the Wiki.

BTW: there's no link from the DS site to the Wiki, as I see it.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 3/29/06, Jörg Henne <j....@levigo.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since I just can't keep myself from hidding Ctrl-Shift-F from time to
> time: is there already a code formatting profile for Eclipse which
> formats the way the existing code is formatted?

Here it is:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/directory/trunks/resources/formatting.xml?rev=375834

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6