Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bernard Niset <bn...@smartobjects.be> on 2007/11/15 11:04:58 UTC

Multiple onchange AjaxUpdatingBehavior

Hi,
I would like to use multiple updating behaviors attached to the same
component (In my case a DropDownChoice). It works for one component, but
when I add 2 only one gets updated.
Is it possible to do so? I tried initially on wicket-1.2.6, it didn't
work, then made the effort to the port to 1.3.0-rc1 but to my deception,
it doesn't work either.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks for the great framework anyway.
Bernard.

Re: Multiple onchange AjaxUpdatingBehavior

Posted by Bernard Niset <bn...@smartobjects.be>.
Thanks for the info.
Any ideas for another way to achieve this or a work around?
Bernard.

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.