Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2011/09/13 08:54:38 UTC

Keyword indexing does not seem to work on i18n product content ...

... am I missing something?

Hello all,

I have not configured anything special on my OFBiz instance and upon Product
data import I do observe, the keyword indexing service is called, however,
there does not seem t o be any keyword generated for my products.

Now this may be due to the fact that they do have all fully
internationalized content (NAME, DESC, LONG_DESC) and hence (to let the CMS
manage content) there is no primitive content on the respective product
attributes. However, apparently these are the attributes that are looked at
by the indexer in order to generate keywords. Is there a way to "switch"
keyword indexing on for certain locales? Or would I just need to take care
the indexer is made i18n content aware and log a respective JIRA ?

Any comments welcome!
Regards

Carsten

Re: Keyword indexing does not seem to work on i18n product content ...

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com>.
Salut Jacques,

in fact, I forgot to put the respective products into the proper SEARCH
CATEGORY ... I chose the one for the wrong catalogue.

Trop bete, moi :)

Carsten

--

Best

Carsten Schinzer

Plankstettenstr. 7
80638 München
Germany

Re: Keyword indexing does not seem to work on i18n product content ...

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Carsten,

I think you can open a Jira

Jacques