Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by mpup371 <mp...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/07 16:01:02 UTC

Golang import path

Hello guys,
while playing around with electron, I found to ways to import go modules:

- "qpid.apache.org/electron"
- "github.com/apache/qpid-proton/go/pkg/electron"

could you explain me what is the right way ? is there one more up-to-date
than the other ?

thanks for your answers,

jf

Re: Golang import path

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I know little about the Go bits but I believe the second is the newer
way, seemingly used in the examples when module support was added.

Robbie