Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonny Rayau <jr...@essex.ac.uk> on 2001/07/04 15:16:40 UTC

help:

Hi, there
I'm doing a final project for my course. I'd like to integrate tomcat with
IIS 5.0. I followed all the instructions from Tomcat IIS-How To and from
www.verysimple.com. The jsp files only runs under /examples not under other
directory, I have tried to put it on e:\inetpub\wwwroot, still it doesn't
work.
Could anyone help me how to put JSP file under other directory not under
\examples?. The message on my browser was when I tried to access .jsp file
is the page cannot be found and cannot find server or dns error.

Thanks

Jonny