Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/06/28 16:30:13 UTC

AttachVolumeCommand no longer in use?

Hi,

I've been trying to reconcile a ton of changes that were merged in this
week.

We used to pass an AttachVolumeCommand to CitrixResourceBase, but now it's
called AttachCommand and CitrixResourceBase doesn't know anything about it
(this merge issue is in VolumeManagerImpl).

I'm a bit confused at the moment on how to handle this merge issue.

Does anyone know anything about this change?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: AttachVolumeCommand no longer in use?

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Oh, yeah, to clarify, I just meant I need to continue to merge these large
changes into my code and then re-test my code before I commit it.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Yeah, I noticed that as well.