Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kai Mütz <km...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/15 00:16:37 UTC

Multiple AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehaviors

Hi,

I have some form components with AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior added. If
I add another AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior within the onbeforerender()
method using an IVisitor the original behavior doesn't work reliably
anymore. Is it possible to add 2 AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehaviors to the
same form component, one in constructor, other before rendering?

Thanks in advance, Kai

Re: Multiple AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehaviors

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Kai Mütz wrote:
> I have some form components with AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior added. If
> I add another AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior within the onbeforerender()
> method using an IVisitor the original behavior doesn't work reliably
> anymore. Is it possible to add 2 AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehaviors to the
> same form component, one in constructor, other before rendering?

I think it should be fine if they are bound to different
javascript events, but having two behaviors bound to the
same event won't work (you'll have to do combining the
actions in your own code).

What events are your behaviors bound to?

Best wishes,
Timo