Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jerry Lee <jl...@blazent.com> on 2004/07/08 19:54:21 UTC

How to reference each tab URL individually?

Hi,

I'm trying to re-work the jetspeed-tab.vm file and the shipped version
uses a foreach loop to generate the tabs.  This is great if I were
generating my tabs one at a time, however, due to the way my tabs are
layed out, there's no way to generate them programatically.  I need to
define the tabs in 1 pass.  How does one go about grabbing all of the
tab URLs individually?

I may be making this more complicated than I should but it's really
driving me crazy :)

Thanks for any help!