Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/04/27 19:09:21 UTC

Disabling JMX altogether

I'm using pax-exam to test a karaf assembly that contains the
management feature. Is there some way to disable all the JMX without
uninstalling the feature, or do I need to just randomize the ports?

Re: Disabling JMX altogether

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, KarafTestSupport is part of karaf-test, allowing you to
easily reuse the methods defined there.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Disabling JMX altogether

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> The easiest way is to not install the management feature.
>
> Else, you can take a look on the KarafTestSupport where we use
> getAvailablePort() method.

I've got plenty of technology for stuffing random ports into cfg files
in Maven, thanks. I'll go ahead with that.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.