Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Girish Patil <gi...@fanniemae.com> on 2003/03/19 18:52:54 UTC

Re: Weblogic6.1Sp3+cocoon2.1-org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector:

Christoph -Thanks for the reply- I already had the application deployed in exploded form -- I unjarred all the cocoon lib and put them in my classpath -- But, I still get the same exception. Just to check, I
deployed the app on Tomcat4.1.8 and it seems to work fine there -is there any thing else I can try.

thanks
Girish