Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 18:37:36 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release of Commons Logging 1.1.3 based on RC2

On 05/16/2013 10:28 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call a vote for releasing Commons Logging 1.1.3 based on RC2.
>
> This release candidate has the following changes compared to RC1:
>
>  * fix ant build script: version, dependencies, created artifacts
>
> The files:
>
> The artifacts are deployed to Nexus:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-006/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1.3/
>
> Distribution files:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/logging/
>
> The tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/logging/tags/LOGGING_1_1_3_RC2/
>
> The site:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/logging/1.1.3/RC2/
>
> Additional Notes:
>
> o the download page and api links to older releases only work on
>   the published site and will be corrected after release.
>
> Please take a look at the commons-logging-1.1.3 artifacts and vote!

> [ ] +1 release it.
> [ ] +0 go ahead; I don't care.
> [ ] -0 there are a few minor glitches: ...
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because ...
>
> Vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

The vote to release Commons-Logging 1.1.3 has passed with the following
votes:

 +1 Emmanuel Bourg (PMC)
 +1 Oliver Heger (PMC)
 +1 Gary Gregory (PMC)
 +1 Roger Whitcomb (non-binding)
 +1 myself (PMC)

Thanks for checking the release and voting!

Thomas