Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Santoshakhilesh <sa...@huawei.com> on 2016/06/06 01:39:26 UTC

RE: GraphX Java API

Ok , thanks for letting me know. Yes Since Java and scala programs ultimately runs on JVM. So the APIs written in one language can be called from other.
When I had used GraphX (around 2015 beginning) the Java Native APIs were not available for GraphX.
So I chose to develop my application in scala and it turned out much simpler to develop  in scala due to some of its powerful functions like lambda , map , filter etc… which were not available to me in Java 7.
Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh