Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/06/29 19:04:38 UTC

Index Page for Ofbiz Learning Center

Hi,
We see lot of email on mailing list from new ofbiz users asking for
help on basic stuff. There is lots documentation available but I think
ITS JUST NOT VISIBLE.

How about adding a INDEX PAGE for "Ofbiz Learning Center"? This
section will organized such that people with different level of stills
can find trails to their learning path.

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Index Page for Ofbiz Learning Center

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1 - this is a great idea Anil and will be infinitely helpful for new
people to OFBiz!

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes I agree, and at large, we should make efforts to better organize Wiki content in a hierarchy. Like if we were writing a book...
But it appears that it's not often develloppers's priority. The main reason, I guess, is that it's take time, and it's done for free
for others.
On another hand Wiki content is more an more valuable, so yes it's really a matter of organisation.

+1

Jacques

From: "Anil Patel" <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.