Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Robbie Minshall <my...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/16 22:38:51 UTC

Tuscany-628

I have attached a patch to Tuscany-628 which updates the xpath syntax used
in the sample to use the xpath like syntax described in the SDO
specification rather than more traditional xpath.  Updated javadoc to note
these differences.  The second error in the samples occurs because the
indices of properties are incorrect.  This works fine for me and is probably
because the patch may have been applied on an older version of tuscany which
did not include EMF 2.2.1 which adjusted the sorting of properties.  It is
of course also possible that my enviroement has some patch in it that
Tuscany does not so if other people experience the same problem with the SDO
Samples let me know and I will look into it.

If a commiter could look at the updated patch and commit that would be great
- even though it is a low priority ( which I agree with since the errors are
handled ) the correct use of the SDO xpath syntax would be valuable for new
users ( like me :-) whom may assume full xpath support.

thanks,
Robbie.

--
* * * Charlie * * *
Check out some pics of little Charlie at

* * * Addresss * * *
1914 Overland Drive
Chapel Hill
NC 27517