Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Rama Ramani <ra...@live.com> on 2015/03/06 03:37:02 UTC

Storm cluster spanning different data centers

Hello,
          Can Storm be deployed in a topology where the nimbus node and data nodes in a single cluster can span different data centers (for Disaster recovery scenarios)? Or is there another recommended deployment topology for DR scenarios?

Regards
Rama

Re: Storm cluster spanning different data centers