Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Zhanfeng Huo <hu...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/29 15:36:29 UTC

How to import yarn project into eclipse

Hi, friend:

    when I import Yarn-2.4.1 into eclipse, it errors.

    I have compiled the project with "mvn package -DskipTests -Pdist,native -Dtar"  and I have try the method with "http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment"

   my eclipse version is helper J2EE.

   can someone help me?

Zhanfeng Huo

Re: Re: How to import yarn project into eclipse

Posted by Zhanfeng Huo <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Ted Yu:

    My source environment is normal before the first time I used SVN import yarn source code. I have used the method that you provide and it does not take effect . Now I have used IDEA for my IDE and the environment problem does not exist.

    Thanks for your help.

Zhanfeng Huo

From: Ted Yu
Date: 2014-07-29 22:00
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to import yarn project into eclipse
This is what I did to import hadoop into Eclipse.
1. run 'mvn clean package -DskipTests eclipse:eclipse' at the root of hadoop workspace
2. Eclipse -> File -> Import dialog, select 'Existing Projects into Workspace', on the next dialog enter path of the root of hadoop workspace, click Finish

Cheers

Posted by Zhanfeng Huo <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Ted Yu:

Posted by Zhanfeng Huo <hu...@gmail.com>.