Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 20:07:02 UTC

[VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
version 1.3.6.

Note: this is *not* the same as the recent call for a vote on Apache
Accumulo version 1.4.1.

The src tar ball was generated by exporting :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.3.6rc1

To build the dist tar ball from the source run the following command :
 src/assemble/build.sh

Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
 http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.3.6rc1

Maven Staged Repository:
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-010

Keys:
 http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS

Changes:
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.3.6rc1/CHANGES

The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.

-Eric

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
OK... so *now* we have +3, and the release is official.  The downloads
page has been updated.

-Eric

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I thought you rechecked right after I fixed the artifacts.

Can we get another committer to put some time on this?

-Eric

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.3.6 RC1