Posted to user@click.apache.org by dshah <di...@exit41.com> on 2009/12/08 23:17:09 UTC

Where can we download ClickClick?

Does anyone know if we can download code/version of ClickClick to
test/understand how to use it?

Thanks!
Dipita

Re: Where can we download ClickClick?

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sven Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> will this build also be available as maven-artifact?
> Because currently we have to build and install the artifacts manually.

I'm not sure how maven works but maybe we can leverage sourceforge, which is currently setup to push
"net.sf.click" artifacts to maven? Or we'll need to add a separate artifact for "net.sf.clickclick".

kind regards

bob

Re: Where can we download ClickClick?

Posted by Sven Pfeiffer <sv...@madsep.de>.