Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Naresh AR <na...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/20 18:17:52 UTC

Apache hawq in hortonworks cluster

Hi Team,Can I use Apache hawq on hortonworks 2.6 and also can I know which postgres/greenplum version being used in Apache Hawq
ThanksNaresh

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Apache hawq in hortonworks cluster

Posted by 陶征霖 <zh...@gmail.com>.
Apache HAWQ is based on PostgreSQL 8.2.15/Greenplum Database 4.2.0, you can
run it on HDP 2.6. Note that ambari version 2.7.x is not compatible with
apache hawq, but this issue is fixed in OushuDB, which is the enterprise
version for Apache HAWQ. You can get more info on website oushu.io

Naresh AR <na...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2019年11月21日周四 上午2:23写道: