Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Je...@nlgroup.ca on 2002/11/19 20:08:04 UTC

Data verification in config files..

Greeting:
I am in the process of adding my exception handling via the declarative
feature in 1.1.
By using this feature I am losing some compile time type checking.

I was wondering if a utility exists that will parse the various config
files and verify  the declared data within.

It seems that that there are many things that could be checked,
- all file path's, class names for Form beans, action, Exceptions and so
on.

I really like the declarative features, but if an ant utility could be run
at build time .....

I am curious to hear other opinions..