Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jamesatk <ja...@esrgtech.com> on 2011/10/21 15:38:36 UTC

Problems with AjaxCheckBox in Wicket 1.5.1

Greetings,

Our project updated to Wicket 1.5.1 from Wicket 1.4.5 and AjaxCheckBox is no
longer firing the onUpdate() method.

Below is a code snippet of how it is being used:

        ListView listView = new ListView("events", eventGroups) {

            protected void populateItem(final ListItem item) {
                final EventGroups event = (EventGroups)
item.getModelObject();

                Model checked = new Model<Boolean>(false);

                AjaxCheckBox eventCheckbox = new
AjaxCheckBox("eventCheckbox", checked) {

                    @Override
                    protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                        logger.debug("onUpdate");
                        // do stuff on updatd
                    }
                };

                item.add(eventCheckbox);
            }
        };

This code worked in Wicket 1.4.5, but not in Wicket 1.5.1.  I have searched,
but have been unable to find a solution and the Wicket 1.5.1 migration guide
gave no indication that this has changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

James

Re: Problems with AjaxCheckBox in Wicket 1.5.1

Posted by jamesatk <ja...@esrgtech.com>.
I will.

I rolled back to 1.4.19 and they work again.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
create a quickstart and attach it to a jira issue...

-igor