Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Jmeas Apache <jm...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/15 20:12:26 UTC

Running the unit tests

The Angular branch's unit tests haven't been working since Matt's rebase.

I'm trying to figure out how to get just the output from the tests. When I
run `mvn test` i get a lot of maven output, ultimately leading to the
failure, but I can't isolate what exactly is failing. Passing the -e flag
didn't seem to help much.

I also tried opening the SpecRunner (both as a file, and serving up the
directory at 127.0.0.1) and it wouldn't run in either situation.

Is there a way to run the spec runner in a browser, or to otherwise get the
output of just Jasmine?

Re: Running the unit tests

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.
I had a little more time to look into this and I found the culprit [1] for
the rave-portal-resources failures.  I'm not sure what the intention of the
change was but there certainly shouldn't be two return statements.  Simply
removing the return that was added causes the tests to pass.  My guess is
that these tests will need to be refactored anyway.

-Stanton

[1]
https://github.com/apache/rave/commit/e7e95e8867c0634da8d74af11de6e2d226e3ae6f#diff-7

Re: Running the unit tests