Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/06/21 05:02:55 UTC

Class Path

Hi all -

In the file /applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/verisign/payflowpro.java the is an import line:
import com.Verisign.payment.PFProAPI;

What would be the actual directory path of Verisign.payment.PFProAPI? I'm not great with Tomcat, but it seems that it should be /accounting/webapp/WEB-INF/com/Verisign/payment/PFProAPI.jar?

Thanks
Rick

Re: Class Path

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.