Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bingliu <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/17 04:05:25 UTC

How set the body item

Hi, I user a map as body.Example map( "1"="1", "2"="2" ).Now i want to reset
the value of "1" in map.How can i do the operate in the context.xml?
<camel:camelContext>
    ?
</camel:camelContext>

Re: How set the body item

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Use Java code, for example invoke a bean or Processor where you can
"reset" the map.

Or use some of the scripting languages if you want to do it from XML
http://camel.apache.org/languages.html

for example Groovy, JavaScript etc.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Bingliu <li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I user a map as body.Example map( "1"="1", "2"="2" ).Now i want to reset
> the value of "1" in map.How can i do the operate in the context.xml?
> <camel:camelContext>
>    ?
> </camel:camelContext>

Claus Ibsen