Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Kakarotto <11...@qq.com> on 2018/06/15 01:11:27 UTC

About the start error for “dubbo admin”

.Dear:
   When I use tomcat to start dubbo admin, report error(java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown flag 0x1000). zookeeper start ok.
   software version:
   dubbo:2.62 release
   dubbo admin:2.0.0
   zookeeper:3.4.12
   tomcat:9.0.9
   jdk:10.0.1

   error message(localhost.2018-06-15.log):

请帮忙看下,我网上找了没发现解决方法,谢谢

Re: About the start error for “dubbo admin”

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Now dubbo admin only works under JDK8. So please try it in JDK7 or JDK6.

As we are considering do some work on dubbo admin, you can check the prior
thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/523f1fefc98c96ae4b0c55b3e8f69e237ca91a0c7c5221dfe247d65f@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

Posted by Yunkun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
Could you try jdk 8?