Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/30 02:53:06 UTC

Potential library for improving our %%AddDeps magic

I discovered a few projects planning to move away from sbt to use this
library, which can fetch dependencies from Maven/Ivy repos:

https://github.com/alexarchambault/coursier

Apache 2.0 license and it seems dead simple compared to our existing logic,
which is a bit of a hack involving writing an XML file to disk purely to
run Ivy. Furthermore, our current dependency downloading logic is
hard-coded to Maven central and this allows a very straight-forward way to
add/switch resolvers.

Thoughts?