Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/05/23 17:41:05 UTC

Transformation system updated.

On 23 May 2002, Yoshiki Hayashi wrote:
> I put it at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ant-1.4.1-modified.tar.gz

Excellent.  Great work Yoshiki.  We seem to have a workable system now.

I have placed that jar inside
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/httpd-docs-lib.tar.gz along with
everything else required (other than the JVM). The instructions are at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html

Note that I am leaving the english xml files without the "en" extension,
but then adding that extension as part of the transformation.  I think
that is fine, because the english files are "the source".  But it
is easy to change if people prefer otherwise.

Now I hope we can get back to actually documenting apache ;-)

Joshua.