Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/12 12:41:35 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "RulesProjPromotion" by LOAFER

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by LOAFER:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RulesProjPromotion

The comment on the change is:
Added question regarding scores and added cat

    * not too slow ;)   TODO: need an automated way to measure that, probably derived from the timing plugin in bug 4517.
    * TODO: criteria for overlap with existing rules?
+   * TODO: Scores. How are we going to score stuff that's pushed out with sa-update? (I can't see any documentation on it at the moment) Is there going to be logs kept and perceptron runs or simply votes for interim scores based on the mails they target.

  "Promotion" is a manual process, where the rule developer copies the lines for
  that rule from one file to a file in the 'core' directory.  The promotable rules will be highlighted in some way in the rule-QA app.
@@ -117, +118 @@

  Rules will be autorenamed, if there's a collision between a new rule name and one that's already been output by the compiler.

+ ----
+ CategoryRules
+