Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2020/05/02 18:34:51 UTC

Toying around with CI

Hey everyone,

If you’re paying attention to master, you’ll see I made some changes.

Those changes mostly concern CI. I moved so that PRs now run against GitHub actions.
The PR runs multiple workflows in parallel to make CI faster and help contributors get contextual help.

We still have a Jenkins build against master that pushes to the Maven repository for snapshots.

I think this will help contribs - we had no less than 3 contribs this week!

Cheers,

Antoine