Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Botelho, Andrew" <An...@emc.com> on 2013/07/11 23:02:35 UTC

CompositeInputFormat

Hi,

I want to perform a JOIN on two sets of data with Hadoop.  I read that the class CompositeInputFormat can be used to perform joins on data, but I can't find any examples of how to do it.
Could someone help me out? It would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

RE: CompositeInputFormat

Posted by Devaraj k <de...@huawei.com>.
Hi Andrew,

You could make use of hadoop data join classes to perform the join or you can refer these classes for better idea to perform join.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-tools/hadoop-datajoin

Thanks
Devaraj k

RE: CompositeInputFormat